Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I cannot answer all the questions individually so I am posting responses to the questions here. I hope that I can capture all the questions.
- Theme for this blog: The Theme that I used for the blog is provided by Word Press and it is free. I have not done much customization except for the layout. You can access the Theme by selecting “Appearance”, then “Themes”, and the search for “Twenty Ten”. There are several other Themes that may be more appropriate for your blog. I hope this helps.
- Blog Security: I use Word Press a secure website for this blog. Also, I have internet security on my computer so that also helps. In addition, I use Wordfence to protect my Word Press blogs from hacker activity. Wordfence will constantly scan your posts, pages, comments and plugins for malware URLs.
- Spam: Word Press has a very good Spam filter so it blocks a lot of Spam from posting to my Comments section. I also manually go through all the Comments and remove Spam-like comments. Some of the comments that I have allowed appear to be spam. I hope to edit and remove most of the spam comments over time.
- Blogging Experience: I started blogging in September 2008. I started by using Google’s Blogger. I now have a number of Blogs on Blogger as well as the blogs I have started on Word Press.
- Content: I blog about topics that I am passionate about. I want to generate residual income so that I can pursue my dream of traveling to places worldwide that I have never visited so I share my views about residual income opportunities. I am interested in Sustainable Development and want to pursue my goal of undertaking a sustainable development project in Ghana so I blog about that. I am interested in Global Finance so I have a blog for that topic too. I am interested in Health and Wellness issues because I want to take better care of myself. My most popular blog is my “Sustainable Wellness” blog on Blogger which has visitors from several countries worldwide. I post wellness articles that I read that I believe would benefit other people and also comment on wellness issues.
- Future Blogs: I plan on adding one more blog on Word Press that will be about my interest in cooking.
- Email Marketing Campaign: I will send people that are following this blog or have left comments for me a message to subscribe to a newsletter. I will most likely use Mail Chimp for this purpose.
Once again, thanks for your kind words and support — I greatly appreciate it!